Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Resolution

Making goals can be a double edged sword! I think it is great to make them and strive to achieve them but then it can be sooo disappointing when you fail! Usually choose to work on things that I know are super important like:

-trying to get out of my pajamas at some point during the day
-loosing weight
-not raising my voice
-eating more healthy foods

All of these are noble goals. And they are usually on the list. But I never succeed. I don't care being in pajamas. I wear them to the store...to take the kids to school...I am not into dressing up every day. I would love to loose weight if I could snap my fingers and have it go away! But I love food and hate exercise! Not raising my voice, it just isn't in my biology. Dave says that even my whisper is too loud! So I was blessed with a loud voice and sometimes unfortunately I use it inappropriately - have you met my kids? And eating healthy - yikes, I don't know why I ever even try to make that happen!

So this year I decided it had to be different.

First, one goal. One goal only!
Second, it had to be really important!

So...my New Years Resolution for 2011...is...

TO REDEDICATE MYSELF TO OUR FAMILY BLOG!

5 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

Woohoo! More posts to read!

I haven't been great, either. I still have Christmas to do.

RuSty and LaLa said...

Hey I think that is a totally awesome goal. I didn't even make any. Ha! I have totally been missing your posts, so stick with this one!

The Seaquist Family said...

Yeah! I am so happy. It makes me smile when I see that you have updated. I miss my friend, and I miss you even more when you aren't posting. Glad to have you back. I'm working on mine too. I'm a bit behind. WHat a great goal. (oh, and to make you feel better, I walk Ava into preschool class every day in my pajamas. same ones every day.)

Colbert said...

Funny, could you do mine too. I have posted twice in the last year.

Sara said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I miss reading about your life so I am totally excited! Miss you so much Jen. Love seeing all of your great photos of those sweet babies! You are amazing!