Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another Katie Quote

Kate was full of funny things to say yesterday. In the middle of the night I went in to check on her because I could hear her whimpering. (which usually means she needs to go potty) I went into her room and she was sound asleep, stressing out in her dream. I can get her to talk a lot of the time when she's like that so I asked her what was wrong. her reply, "I'm just working so hard!" I then asked her what she was working so hard on. She jerkingly pointed with her finger to her bottom. I said, "Kate do you need to go potty?" And with a sleeping shake of her head she said yes. Poor baby having to "work so hard" in her sleep.... Anyway it was a good laugh and well worth having to go to her rescue.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Becca agrees- it is hard work- that's what she says when she's going stinky.

Soggy in Seattle said...

She's the queen of funny sayings! I'm dreading potty training Kaya, but I guess it will be worth it if I get funny sayngs out of it! ;)

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie! i just love that girl. the potty really can be hard work:)