Sunday, March 3, 2013

Super Heroes At The OMSI



One of the places we wanted to visit in Portland was the OMSI.  We have heard many good things about the Portland science museum.  We happen to be there during the Myth Buster exhibit.  It was lots of fun.  I got to try pulling a table cloth out from under a bunch of dishes.  I have always wanted to do that;-)

Kate got to try out a career of being a super hero.  She had to change into all of her "Superhero" gear in less than 60 seconds.  She did it in about 45.

Kate's Super Hero Resume:

- I would expert drawing skills and could make things she draws come to life
- I would be able to fly
- All animals will like me and understand me
-I would be Emily's bodyguard

Just call her LADY AWESOME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate has always been my superhero!
Love
Mom