Tuesday, February 10, 2009

True Love A Wilcox Definition

Letting your baby pick all the strawberries out of your special K cereal every morning!

Helping your daughter get through piano practice everyday without an emotional breakdown.

Letting your kids help you cook in the kitchen.

Getting up early every morning to get the kids ready for school and make them a yummy lunch.

Working long hard hours.

Letting your younger siblings play even though you know they are going to mess up what ever you are playing with.

Leaving little notes at the gravesite of our recently deceased hamster.

Occasionaly watching a chick flick or two.

Warming up the other side of the bed.

Reading to your little sister.

Flowers and love notes.

Brownies in the mail.

Staying put in Washington.

Letting your little sister tag along with your friends.

Letting your kids play with playdough, space mud and all the other meesy things they have their hearts set on.

Sending your husband to California every three weeks.

And many, many other things...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I smiled at "staying put in WA"

McInnes Family said...

I love your list. So sweet! And the pictures of Sara. She is too adorable. What a sweet little girl to love her babies so much. Hope you guys are doing good? You have to let us know if you are still planning on moving??

Heather said...

I LOVE this post!!! I may need to copy it. There are little sacrifices we all make everyday and when you make a list like this you realize how good life is. Thanks for the reminder.

Lisa said...

Such a cute post, Jen. Love it!

Karin said...

Thanks for helping me get my links all set up. Now I can do better leaving comments and checking up on your blog! I really loved this post and wanted to let you know that I think you are the most wonderful, fun and sweetest people I know. I am so lucky to have you as my friend!