Monday, June 1, 2009

Kate's Last Day Of Preschool

Katie is done with preschool. Another baby all grown up. Funny how I was so excited at the thought that she would be my last one at home and that soon I would have tons of free time while all my kids were at school. Now I am so thankful that I have Sara to keep me company. I will miss Kate when she heads off to Kindergarten this Fall.

We have really enjoyed Kate's Co-op preschool. I volunteered in her class about three times a month and got to have lots of learning fun with her. We enjoyed a field trip every month. Kate loved all of the science experiments she got to do. Ms. Laurel was a fantastic teacher.

I think Kate's favorite part was that her class was right across the hall from Emily's class. She got to see her at school three times a week. And really feels like Chloe Clark is her school too.

Congratulations Sunshine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Katie!
You will love first grade so much........... So many fun things to do.
Love
Grandma D

Nicole said...

I want to go on a field trip each month...

And yes, I bet she will love KINDERGARTEN :)