Sunday, June 28, 2009

My First Quilt

After months of working on it sporadically, lots of visits to Heather Shelton's house for quilting tutorials and countless requests from Kate for me to finally finish... (imagine a drum roll)...I have done it at last.

Presenting...Kate's kitty cat quilt...
Please feel free to leave your flattering comments...

(OK I totally cheated on the "quilting part" some other very cool lady with a way cooler machine than me did that...but you can still leave your flattering comments...)

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow--you should totally be proud. Good work!

Heather said...

I'm impressed. I love the fabric around it too. Definitely worth bragging about:)

Heather said...

Oh, and I LOVE the new family picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Simply Beautiful!!!
Love
Mom

mom said...

You did a great job. It is such a cute quilt.

I love your new family photo!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous! Love the kitties!

The Seaquist Family said...

The fact that you tackled something aside from squares--you rock! After traingles I am back to squares forever! I love it. And I think the fact that you took it to someone else to quilt just shows how truly brilliant you are. (I do the same thing.) Glad you are back. I've missed you and LOVE the new family pictures. Makes me miss Washington even more.

Dr. Awesome said...

come be a follower of my blog.




Micah,

Nicole said...

Oh- it is so cute! I love it!

Nicole said...

BTW, great new pictures!