Monday, June 1, 2009

My First Student Of The Month

Can you believe my kids have never been student of the month? Frankly I can't. It does help to soften the blow to my Motherly ego that Chloe Clark doesn't do student of the month. So there hasn't been much opportunity... But still, a Mom can't help but be excited when it finally comes time for her kid to be honored right?!

Well Chase made me proud this month. Mrs. Steele awarded him Student of the Month because he has great answers. I know it sounds weird. But this is what she said on our way back to the classroom. "Inevitably whenever the class and I are stumped on how we can answer a question Chase comes up with the greatest answer. He thinks about things deeply and often times thinks about things from different perspectives. He really is brilliant." That made me smile.


So Chase is my little man with all the answers. Way to go Chaseroni!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could of told you Chase could come up with the answers. He is the Math man and grandma is sure proud of him.
Love
Grandma D

Nicole said...

Great job Chase!

Andrea said...

How does that not surprise me that he has all the answers? He's a smart kid, we all knew that. Great job Chase? Now solve this: 145895445/564

RuSty and LaLa said...

tell us something we didn't know! Smarty Pants!