Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our Gymnast




So I've been trying out the telephoto lens of our camera (we're going to go with the Canon because I'm so used to it now and there is so little difference it seems) while watching Emily at Gymnastics practice. The observation deck is far away and the lighting is awful so the telephoto lens is great. Emily has been doing Gymnastics now for a year. I can't believe it's been that long. We started out going with her best friend but she lives far away now and Emily has continued without her. I can see lots of potential but we still have over excitement issues. She has such a strong little body. It has been fun to see her progress. Her cartwheels and handstands have seen lots of improvement. It's just fun to see how much she enjoys it!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

First of all, I'm jealous of the telephoto lens. Second, we are so sad Katie can't still be going to gymnastics with your Emily... it was fun! Way to go Emily, you're doing great!