Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sweet Sara


Sara is a week old today. I can't believe it. What I really can't believe is that Dave and I almost missed out on having this sweet little bundle be a part of our family. Thank goodness for surprises! I am so thankful Heavenly Father took matters into his own hands and blessed us with this sweet little girl.
She has been a perfect angel. She sleeps most of the day. When she's awake she is so relaxed (even though her big sister Katie is poking her in the eye and smothering her with kisses, not to mention a dog who is continually coming up to sniff her). She sleeps from 12:30 to 7:00 and then graces us with almost an hour of sweet cooing and cuddles.
I love her sweet soft skin and her furry little head. She is just the most perfect Christmas gift anyone has ever given us! Whoever said, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" obviously didn't know how much better a new baby in the home would be!
Enjoy the pics!
It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad bringing Sara home!
Happy siblings
Katie is so happy she was right and it was a baby girl!
Traditional pre-labor belly tatooing :-)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so happy you are in love with your little surprise! I'm amazed at how much little Luke is part of our family. Can't imagine not having him! So happy!

The Seaquist Family said...

You are seriously the coolest Mom ever to let the kids tatoo your tummy. That is hilarious. And she is such a sweet treasure. It was so fun to see you with her on Sunday. It is a pretty powerful thing - the instant love between a mother and her newborn child.

Sara said...

Little Sara is so sweet...but my favorite picture is the belly tatoo. That is too funny.