Saturday, December 27, 2008

Chirstmas Feast Menu

Osso Bucco - slow cooked in the dutch oven all Christmas afternoon, tempting our taste buds
served on
Saffron Risotto - beautiful color and just a hint of sweetness makes this a perfect compliment for the veal

Christmas Salad - baby spinach leaves, strawberries, candied pecans and goat cheese with a raspberry champagne vinaigrette

Followed by

Christmas Cinnamon Torte - 38 layers of alternating cinnamon wafer cookies and chocolate whipped cream, decadence at it's best

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Did you MAKE that torte? I am super impressed!

Anonymous said...

Wow, dinner looks awesome, I am going to have to try the orso bucco.
Love
Mom

Nicole said...

Oh, so yummy- just seeing the torte makes me wish I had stolen some secretly from Grandma's fridge...

Heather said...

WOW!! My mouth is watering.

Honeycombs said...

It is only 8:00 in the morning and I am now dreaming of dinner. That looks so tasty.

sixlayerdip said...

Jen! All of that looks so tasty! You are one talented chica!

Colbert said...

Jennifer we are coming to Washington in July would love to catch up with you guys. Send me an email. rcolbert1@hotmail.com