Thursday, October 4, 2007

What my kids are really doing in the morning

Oh my goodness, this is too funny! I'm waiting for Dave to get home from work (Thursday he works late at the dental office) and I decided, "what the heck, I'll try out the video function on blogger!" So I was looking through all of our little video clips that we take with our camera and I discovered this gem! I thought my kids were little angels most mornings. Doing the regular things like playing, watching cartoons and eating breakfast....IN THE KITCHEN. But low and behold the truth is revealed. Not only are they playing around with our camera...No No number 1, but Kate is being a great big goofball for the camera, and is it just me, or can you hear the sound of crunching cereal? HELLO....they are sitting on the couch... not IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hilarious that your kids got a hold of the camera. Love the little comment by Chase at the end. This is something I can see Andrew doing...sneaky little kids. By the way, great idea to trade jam. Blackberry sounds awesome!