Friday, April 18, 2008

Lunch Time

It was time to try Sara out on rice cereal again. We tried at 2 months and she didn't like it very much. Honestly I can't believe babies ever like it. It's colorless, pastey and it stinks. Maybe Chase hates mashed potatoes because it reminds him of baby food. Anyway, sweet little Sara seemed way more interested this time. Ir was killing me though to see her making such a horrible mess all over her handmade bib from my friend Jamie. Why can't she have better mess making manners like my friend Blaire's little boy Preston. Here's to the beginning of long relationship with big messes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pure joy! I think she's gonna love food! She is so stinkin' cute!

Daniel T said...

That picture is classic. She actually looks a lot like me after a good meal.

Meghan said...

That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Ok Jen, this was the picture I was expecting to take of Preston when giving him his first foods. I guess I have to wait for a better photo opp until he starts drinking coffee mate from the jug like his father.