Do you know what happens when you put Dad in charge of the costumes for Halloween?
* You spend WAY less money!
* You spend WAY less time!
* You don't loose sleep because you are having a hard time following a pattern!
* You don't freak out if they start to fall apart (because they were way less money and took way less time)!
* The kids get to be more involved.
* After years of making great costumes your kids finally won a costume contest!
So Dad you had better watch out because, that's a whole lot of pros and not any cons. You might be on the hook for all the years to come!
Seriously the kids had the coolest costumes this year, don't you think?