Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sara's love language



Acts of service : Feeding her at all hours of the day even sometimes late at night or early in the morning. And changing her diapers all day long. Don't you think that qualifies as acts of service?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Words of Kindness : Talking to her in a sweet mommy voice even though she can't talk back. Never yelling at her when I'm exhausted and really tired of burping her.

Physical Touch : I think holding her for most of the day should count!

Gifts : I went shopping days after having her for new dresses. I don't think she's really into gifts but at least I'm covering my bases.

Quality Time : Since I spend every waking moment with her and many of her sleeping moments with her I'm definitely good here.

So what ever her love language is...I think we are filling her tank :-)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute post Jen. Babies are the best.

Anonymous said...

I love the five love languages! It's so easy to fill their tank when they're babies...even when they're screaming:)