Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Three Girls!



Somedays I still can't believe that I have three girls. What will I do when they are all dating teenagers? I hope that they will all be great best buddies. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they all stood up for each other and looked after one another? One day they will all be grown and have families of their own. I hope that they are best friends and can look to each other to share their good days and their bad ones. I just can't believe that I have three beautiful, sweet daughters.

I was taking this picture and remembered a picture my Mom had taken of me and my sisters. Funny thing is that Emily and I are three months off from being the same age in these pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, love them all, Sara's dress is amazing.
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look so much like Chase in that picture. Thanks for the postings - I love to see the pictures of Sara and the family. What a beautiful family you have.
Love, Kathryn

Lisa said...

Fun pictures. Three girls is so fun!