Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cub Scout Day Camp

Chase has been at scout camp all week long. He has really looked forward to each and everyday. I think more than anything he is so happy to be spending a whole day with all of his friends, but BB shooting and archery don't hurt either. We all went up to see his skit on the last day of camp. I am so sad. I started recording it but then I was having such a hard time hearing the boys that I thought, "there's no way the sound is getting picked up on the camera" so I stopped. Then when we played it back once we got home it was clear as a whistle. So here is a little snippet of the skit the boys did. It was about how brave Webelo scouts aren't afraid of anything (even vampires, werewolves, mummies and ghosts).





Chase has really been into bows and arrows lately. Especially after the Arrow of Light Ceremony we had a few weeks ago. he was very happy to have archery every day.

No comments: