Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This Is How Much I Love You

Have you ever read the book, "Guess How Much I Love You?" I am sure in Kate's infant hood we read it together, but I can't think of any recent reading. And yet Kate and I have played it's little game since she could talk. We love each other all the way to Grandma's house. (whenever have to be specific since both live so far away) We love each other all the way to the ocean, into outer space, to Heaven and back, hundreds of flashes of our fingers etc... I love our little game.



Yesterday there was a letter on my bed. Inside a paper folded this way and that with little red hearts all over. Next thing I knew my sweet Katie was running into my room telling me, "that's how much I love you!" She has beaten me I think her her little mind. In her world her letter was "filled with hundreds of hearts, one for everyday".


What a very lucky mother I am to have such a little golden ray of sunshine.

3 comments:

The Seaquist Family said...

What a great little girl you have. I could feed off of that for days. What a self-esteem booster!

Nicole said...

Oh- that is so precious.

Anonymous said...

You're a lucky young mother!
Tucson Grandpa