Monday, July 7, 2008

Sara's Blessing Photos






It has taken me forever to post these pictures! I asked my friend Sara Wilhelm to try her hand at taking some pictures for us of Sara to remember her special day June 1st. Then things got really busy and I never posted my favorites. Now that I am on a blogging marathon I decided it was high time. Sara did a superb job. I am so, so happy with the results. Happy enough to post a picture of myself and that's saying something. I am so thankful to have such talented friends that share their talents with me and my family!
Sara is developing her talents and will hopefully go pro someday soon. Check her out HERE

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh- such a cutie!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Great pics--your hair looks gorgeous too.

Anonymous said...

dude, i know. sara is so good. your pictures look awsome, and sara looks absolutely adorable in her dress.

Daniel T said...

Beautiful photos! Wow! Not only is she adorable, but the technical aspect is top notch. Who is it, Dave or you, that's into the photography the most?

Honeycombs said...

Sara is soooo cute. She always seems like such a happy baby. We are excited to have you over on Sunday.

Lisa said...

Amazing pictures! Love them.

Cathy said...

Those pictures are beautiful, Sarah did a great job. I've had fun catching up on your blog again. Anderson Island is lots of fun, isn't it? We always had fun on our visits over there! And Katies rain boots are adorable on her! I love it when kids insist on wearing those.

sixlayerdip said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I love photography too. I'm going to have to talk to Sara about it!!